Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010

So obviously 2010 was a bit too busy cause I managed to not make a single post for the whole year... So here is a little synopsis of the past year:
-I found a job in started in February. I'm working as an administrative assistant for a company called Farmland Management Services. They manage farms across the country and their corporate offices are in Turlock. I love it!
-Bobby completed another semester of school and is doing great. His plan now is to go the business direction which is exciting to have a direction and goal to be working toward.
-Bobby also was hired on for full time at Carmax which is soo nice when it comes to payday!
-We finally were able to move out of my parents and into our own apartment in March. Its tiny, but cute and finally coming together and soo nice to have our own place. The only thing I dislike is not having a washer and dryer, but the location is perfect for us, so I can live without them for now.
-We went on lots of fun little trips with our both our families and loved every minute away from the daily grind!
-We finally got to go back to Disneyland after not going for 2 years... pictures to follow
-and last but but not least we gained another adorable niece.
I know there is lots I've left out, but that's pretty much the main points. I'm hoping to be better from here on out with blogging, so we will see. Beware of the amount of pictures you might get to see, I want to make sure I post the best on here (which happen to come in mas amounts lol). Oh and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year; hope yours were as great as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment