Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back In California!

We have been back in California now for about a little over a month and lots has happened. I got my job back at the medical billing office in Oakdale except I'm in a new department. Its definietly something different and a challenge some days but I like it. Bobby also got a new job at Carmax! He loves it and just got done with all his traing this past week and now gets to start selling cars on his own! They are a great company to work for and are very pleased with his progress, so we couldn't be happier! Bobby also started school at MJC and is trying to get back in the swing of school after not going in over 3 years, but its going great! He is taking 17 credits and so far doing pretty good. Its soo nice to be turning the next page in the book of our lives and working to get even closer to our goals. Marriage is great and I love being a wife! Life is wonderful and we couldn't be happier together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment