Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our Wedding!


Bobby and I were sealed on April 25, 2009 in the Oakland California Temple.

We had lots of family and friends that were able to come and be with us at the temple. It was an amazing day!
The Bringhurst Family!
The Zachary Family!

Our new and way happy Bringhurst & Zachary family!

Best man and matron of honor!



Siblings!


Bridesmaids!


Groomsmen!


Sister's!

Brothers!



Hand in hand

The rings... and my flowers!


Love!



YAY! We are married and done taking pictures!! lol

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily... So I hear that you two might NOT be coming to Idaho in August for the wedding. I hope that you guys can come. I will be very sad if you are not there. I have glad that you finally have a blog. Now I can see how you two little lovebirds are doing. So Sam leaves for Cali today to work with your dad for the summer. He is so excited. Well I love you guys, hope to see you soon. Love Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know you had a blog!!! Thanks a lot for telling us. Some sister and sister in law you are (Just kidding of course, you are a wonderful sister and sister in law.) How is Vegas going? Post some pics of your apartment! I want to see where you live.

    ReplyDelete